I Colleghi che non hanno avuto la possibilità di fruire dei webinar dal vivo potranno vederne la registrazione ai link infra specificati:
• SESSION 1 - Unmanned Vessels: from Automation to Autonomy – Legal & Ethical Implications
Tuesday, September 1 – from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM CEST
- Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/LUYnkgCxZ2k
• SESSION 2 - Liberty, Identity, Laws in a World of Genes and Genomes
Wednesday, September 2 – from 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM CEST
- Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/sywS8Q9J7GM
• SESSION 3 - Telemedicine at a Tipping Point: The pandemic accelerated its spread, but what legal changes are needed to secure its successful future?
Wednesday, September 2 – from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM CEST
- Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/7iumUdLV8tg
• SESSION 4 - Environmental Protection and Climate Change - (How) can law respond to scientific challenges?
Friday, September 4 – from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM CEST
- Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/SfwhIHB2kcU
• FINAL SESSION – Scientists and Lawyers: what they can tell each other?
Saturday, September 5 – from 4:00 PM CEST to 5:30 PM CEST
- Watch the Recording - https://youtu.be/gviyVQGS0wg